Specific current vacancies are listed below. For general information on opportunities and studentships in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences see our opportunities page.
- Please click on the link below to see a full list of scheduled seminars; SEES Seminar Series 2017
- The event is for applicants with offers for the BSc Geology and Environmental Earth science degrees and the MGEOL integrated masters. It allows the opportunity for offer holders to experience what it’s like to be a student at St Andrews and meet with the staff and undergraduate students The day will start at 9:00 with […]
- Speaker: Kevin Burton (University of Durham) Date: Wednesday 8th March 2017, 1-2pm Location: Seminar Room (310), Irvine Building Title: Reconciling the chemistry of mid-ocean ridge basalts with their mantle source
- Speaker: Anouk Borst (University of St Andrews) Date: Wednesday 29th March 2017, 1-2pm Location: Seminar Room (310), Irvine Building Title: REE-Zr-Nb mineralized nepheline syenites in South Greenland – An igneous freak show
- Speaker: Frances Cooper (University of Bristol) Date: Wednesday 12th April 2017, 1-2pm Location: Seminar Room (310), Irvine Building Title: Aridity-induced Miocene canyon incision in the Central Andes