Ref 2014 Results
Geography and Geosciences at St Andrews
Overall: 1st in Scotland (5th in UK)
Outputs: 2nd in Scotland
Impact: 1st in Scotland (1st in UK)
Environment: 1st in Scotland (3rd in UK)
Find out more about Research at the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences.
Specific current vacancies are listed below. For general information on opportunities and studentships in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences see our opportunities page.
- Speaker: Christian Maerz, Univ. Newcastle, Tuesday 16th February 2016, 1-2pm
- Biomineralisation half-day symposium. 1.30pm to 6pm
- Speaker: Marie Edmonds, Univ. Cambridge Date: Monday 7th March 2016, 1-2pm Location: TBC Title: TBC
- Saturday 2nd April 2016 More information will be available closer to the date.
- Planetary Science symposium. Further details to follow.