Specific current vacancies are listed below. For general information on opportunities and studentships in the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences see our opportunities page.
- Please click on the link below to see a full list of scheduled seminars; DEES Seminar Series 2017
- The event is for applicants with offers for the BSc Geology and Environmental Earth science degrees and the MGEOL integrated masters. It allows the opportunity for offer holders to experience what it’s like to be a student at St Andrews and meet with the staff and undergraduate students The day will start at 9:00 with […]
- Speaker: Mark Fox-Powell Date: Wednesday 25th January 2017, 1-2pm Location: Seminar Room (310), Irvine Building Title: Cryogenic silicification of bacteria from hot springs
- Speaker: Sasha Turchyn (University of Cambridge) Date: Wednesday 1st February 2017, 1-2pm Location: Seminar Room (310), Irvine Building Title: Authigenic carbonate formation in modern marine sediments; drivers, geochemistry and global significance
- Speaker: Toby Tyrell (University of Southampton) Date: Wednesday 15th February 2017, 1-2pm Location: Seminar Room (310), Irvine Building Title: Insights into how Earth stayed habitable, from a multi-planet simulation